Services for Healthcare Providers
Healthcare is complicated, and as you may have discovered, it takes much more than medical or healthcare industry expertise to build and maintain a successful medical practice. Fortunately, our team of experienced accounting professionals is here to help. Not only do we work with you to strengthen your accounting procedures and processes to manage your business more effectively, but we also help you improve your bottom line by reducing operational costs and identify opportunities to build your healthcare practice.
In addition to our Business Consulting, Tax, and Accounting Services, we assist our Healthcare providers with the following specialized services:
Here’s what else we do for our clients:
- Assistance during Initial Application
- Assistance during Change in Ownership (CHOW) Application
- AHCA Proof of Financial Ability to Operate - to meet the specific requirements of 408.810(8), 408.8065(1), 400.471 Florida Statutes.
- Business formation, including entity selection
- Cash flow and budgeting analysis
- AHCA Financial Reports
- Proof of Financial Ability to Operate
- Cost Report Preparation
- Cash Flow, Budget Analysis, and Financial Projections
- Payroll processing
- Financial reporting and monthly/quarterly/yearly statements including profit and loss
- Tax planning
- Tax preparation services
Our Healthcare Clients Include:
- Outpatient medical facilities
- Physical Therapists
- Medical doctors (group practice or sole practitioner)
- Long-term care facilities
- Medical-related businesses
Leave it to Us.
Our specialized knowledge of the healthcare industry has helped numerous medical practices thrive, and we’re ready to help you. Why not let us take care of your healthcare accounting needs so you can focus on taking care of your patients?
If you’d like to learn more about our healthcare accounting services, simply fill out the contact form below. It’s that easy!